The spring trip to Bob's Bar in Martinsburg, NE is this Saturday. Group leaving after the regular Saturday breakfast meeting at Grandma Max's. Remember to bring an appetite and cash.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
- I don't really feel like going for a ride today, said no motorcycle rider ever!
- Four wheels moves the body, but two wheels move the soul.
- You start the game with a full pot of luck and an empty pot of experience. The objective is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck.
- All The Gear All The Time (ATGATT)
- Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut connecting the handlebars to the saddle.
- A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
- Yes, it's fast. No, you can't ride it.
- Hold it WFO until you see God, then brake.
- Live to ride and ride to live... you don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding.
- Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they do hold everything you need.
- The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.