Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prez Sez, by Gary Johnson

Just a few days ago, I thought we were looking a "global cooling" and today, as I write this, it could get close to 90! Well the riding season has started, complete with gale force winds and thunderstorms. It's spring in the midwest! I was very jealous Saturday of the riders that went to the Mother's Day campout at Pickstown. What a beautiful day to ride and camp. Sunday, however, I wasn't quite as envious when I woke up to thunder and rain, followed by hurricane force winds. Maybe the weather will improve as we move on toward June.
I did get to stop in Watertown last Saturday and check out the KLR Sidecar bike again. An odd combination, but very cool in it's own unique way. It would be fun to go to Gina's BMW in Iowa City this Sat. 5/13 for the open house. There will be 16 of the new K1600's to demo.
I guess I can't think of anything else so I'm going back to my "dream world". Take care, ride safe, ride often! Gary "Otto Bon" Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment