Friday, January 13, 2012

Prez Sez, by Gary Johnson January 2012

Happy New Years Beemer Fans. And so it goes, another year. Time to ponder past resolutions, past mistakes, past regrets, etc. It's time to think about new bike trips, new opportunities, new bikes, new gadgets, new club presidents, and so on and so forth. Well, I can't say I miss skiing when there is riding weather to enjoy. I suppose we will pay for this good weather soon enough, but I'm content to live for today! I'm predicting our first blizzard about Feb. 3rd and the next one about Feb. 11th. (Just kidding. I hope). Maybe we will be riding to the annual meeting this year.
As you know, we are trying a different venue this year, and it looks good. I look forward to seeing all of you at the first big club event of the year. May 2012 be a good year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment