Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Das Prez Sez, December 2010, by Gary Johnson

It's December! The first Saturday of the month and Jan and I were at breakfast with her sister Sharyl and the Autobahners. 15 of us there today. Good turn-out. Once again there was an information overload and I left much smarter then I came. Please don't take any chances, you could be getting stupid, just by missing the Saturday morning breakfasts!!
Thanks to all for your prayers and kind words of support for Jan (the First Lady) who had surgery to remove her thyroid last Wednesday. She is doing well and enjoyed getting out this morning for breakfast. (and got smarter because of it).
This afternoon I bundled up and rode the Kymco to the Newton Hills and back. It was in the upper 20's and the roads were mostly dry (maybe I need another dose of breakfast). Anyway, it was fun to get a ride in.
Have a good Christmas everyone, and if anyone has a R1200RT they want to "re-gift" send it my way! Thanks, Gary (das Prez).

No comments:

Post a Comment