Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let me introduce you to...

Ed Hill
I’m Ed Hill (BMW MOA # 756), a new member of
Autobahn Society. I live a couple miles west of Yankton, SD.
My wife Sue and I moved here from Alabama when I finally
retired 3 years ago. We have four children, nine grandchildren
(plus one on the way), and two great grandchildren.
I had 30 years active (enlisted) duty in the Air Force
working in electronics maintenance, followed by 24 years as a
contractor to the AF before retiring to South Dakota.
My current riding BMW is a late 1992 K1100LT, my first
was a 1958 R60/2 in 1960. I’ve been fortunate to ride
extensively in the US and Europe over the years thanks to my
military assignments. I also moon-lighted as a BMW mechanic
in several dealerships around the states and was able to
attend several BMW factory training classes. The training was
on the /2 series, and early /5 BMW’s...and those bikes are still
my favorites.
I hope to get to meet you all this riding season.
Ed Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment