Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Prez Sez, by Gary Johnson

Hello Autobahners! Wow, it will be July when you read this, and we all know how fast summer disappears after the 4th. I hope all of you had a good 4th.

I'm planning on riding to Chippewa Falls, WI., for the BMWRA Rally. The BMWMOA Rally is just too far away for someone with little vacation time and even less money! I have the new front tire on the old RT and will be putting in the Autolite 3923's and hope everything else holds together for the trip.

I guess you all know about the Hawes' 80th Anniversary coming up (has it really been that long?) That should be fun. It will be a good time to see old and new friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Wow, 80 years! :)

It has been a busy summer, with too little riding time. Too much rain, too much mowing, too many other distractions. Maybe July and August will be better. Keep riding, keep smiling, stay safe.

See you soon. Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment