Thursday, October 13, 2011

Prez Sez, by Gary Johnson (Oct)

Hello Autobahners, what great fall weather we've had so far! I hope all of you are getting some riding in before you know what. I'm not sure if I'll get much more beemer riding in, it will probably be more scooter riding. Let me explain, I think my splines need lubing and I'm not sure just how to do that. I don't want to ride it too much and risk doing some major harm and I can't afford professional help (either kind). Any advice will be welcome. I am thinking ahead to our annual meeting and would like to hear from you as to where, when (probably Jan. or Feb.), what type (catered, pot-luck, served on site, such as the last three years, or something completely different.) Does anyone have something for a short program or presentation? Shall we get the prez a new bike? These are a few things I'm thinking about and would enjoy hearing from you. I wish I had some more profound thoughts to share, but, I think I’m experiencing "writers block" or something else that might need professional assistance! Take care, ride safe, and often.


P.S. I talked with Lisa (our previous Grandma Max waitress) yesterday. She said she won't be coming back to work. She has been receiving chemo and radiation treatments for breast and uterine cancer. She says she misses us (or our BSing!!) and may come by some Saturday to say, “Hello”. Cards may be sent to her at: Lisa Folkerts, 70five S. Regal Place, SxFlls, SD, 57106. Her phone number is: 605-three7o-2409.

No comments:

Post a Comment