Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wisconsin Guzzi Rally, by Marlin Wolter

I met Larry, Mary, and Bill in Round Lake, MN, on Friday morning, August 5th. We took back roads all the way to Lake Joy, WI. It was a perfect day for riding, needed a jacket all the way (unlike some of the riding I had been doing lately). We arrived early afternoon, plenty of time to set up camp before the evening meal. The WI Moto Guzzi Rally is at a very nice location, facilities were good and lots of room. The Moto Guzzi people treat you well, plenty to eat and drink.
On Saturday I took off on my own for a ride in the area. What a beautiful area to ride in!! The back roads are all black top and you never get tired of them, just kinda mixed-up. The K75C I took on the trip was the perfect bike for that kind of riding. It’s easy to handle on the twisties.

No comments:

Post a Comment