Monday, May 7, 2012

PrezSez, April 2012, by Gary Johnson

Hello Autobahners! What in the world is up with this weather? The best March ever and my Beemer is down. My beemer is in an undisclosed location in Yankton County, very dismantled and awaiting a new driveshaft, clutch plate, brake rotor, and numerous other parts. Lucky for me the Kymco 250 is running and has new rubber on the rear. Saturday, former prez James Anderson & I rode to Sioux City to join the Big Sioux Riders for breakfast and to get a jump on the Bak Open House. There was a great turn-out from our club, fabulous weather, good food, and new bikes to ride. I guess I probably put about 250 miles on the scooter.  Lots of bike events are coming up and the spring fever is "full on". Get the "Seafoam" out, check the tires, sell whatever you can to come up with some gas money, and ride 'em, if you got 'em!! Gary (Broken Bike) Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment