Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prez Sez

By Gary “Otto Bon” Johnson
Hello everyone! As I write this, spring has ended and we are back into winter. Ride whenever you can, 'cause bad weather seems to be the norm rather than the exception.
A few member notes: I visited Gary Haines a couple of days ago, and he seems to have improved since my visit the week before. Keep Gary in your prayers and see him when you are able. He's in RM 359 at the Sioux Falls V.A. Hospital, 2501 W. 22nd St, 57105
Also, I heard that the Auduses (Wes & Mary) have moved to Rochester, MN. Now. that doesn't mean you can skip the Wed. night suppers! You are both retired and have plenty of time to make it to the suppers.
Oh, by the way, our Martinsburg ride was well attended with people from as far away as Alaska and Norway attending!! Uff dah!! There was even a full moon that day! I think we all had enough to eat and we all had enough wind! We were able to travel some roads before they were flooded. That was a good first club ride of the new season and if winter ends maybe there will be more.
I’m kind of thinking of a New Ulm (Schells) and/or Lucan, MN (Brau Bros.) ride in the near future. Other suggestions will be welcome. My RT is running great and I’m looking forward to many great rides and stories to tell. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment